Ayant pour objectif de soutenir les salariés du groupe Thales dans leur démarche personnelle de création ou de reprise d’entreprise, le dispositif...
A recognized industrial expertise in France
for the economic and employment development
Fully owned subsidiary of the Thales Group, GERIS helps since 1978 its shareholder and the large companies to create value and sustainable jobs empowering their local industrial ecosystem.
GERIS is today recognized as a key player in the economic development of the various French territories:
- We support Thales in the deployment of their own Group Agreement that aims to promote professional development through anticipatory approaches and reinforce the policy of territoriality for employment, thus being a major player in the Group’s CSR (Corporate Responsibility) policy.
- As a “laboratory” of social innovation, we have designed and implemented HR engineering support systems for SMEs (Small and Middle sized Enterprises). These systems are very well-known as leverages to develop skills and cope with changing business.
- Finally, we create a vital link between large companies and SMEs in order to promote industrial synergies and anticipate economic changes.
Relying on a multidisciplinary team of experienced consultants, a high level dialogue with the socio-economic and government players, as well as a powerful and wide-ranging network of decision-makers, GERIS has developed highly sought-after expertise, particularly in two key areas:
- The Site Turnaround and the Search for potential buyers, giving the opportunity to create a new industrial future for sites and employees
- The Economic Revitalization, transforming the legal constraint on large companies that are undergoing restructuring into an economic and citizen opportunity
You are a large industrial group with plants or subsidiaries in France
If your group is currently being restructured, please feel free to contact us. GERIS will be your privileged interlocutor helping you to comply with the procedures on the French legislative framework:
We help you to meet all the obligations of the Florange French Law (Act No 2014-384 of March 29, 2014) in a loyal and responsible manner.
We support you in the framework of the subjection to the “Social Cohesion” French Law of January 2005
According to a unique, rigorous and proven methodology, we carry out all the necessary actions to support you in the steps to follow.
We are also committed to implement effective and quality communication between employees and company executive, as well as with government officials throughout the different operational steps of assignment.
You are an investor or are looking to develop your business in France
We are likely to propose you opportunities for investment or external growth in France. Our consultants are able to provide guidance in your overall approach – from the industrial site survey to the formal establishment of a viable and sustainable project – and to make easier the contact with all stakeholders. Thereby you will take benefit of the best local support that is crucial for a successful buyout project. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Search for buyers