Ayant pour objectif de soutenir les salariés du groupe Thales dans leur démarche personnelle de création ou de reprise d’entreprise, le dispositif...
L’expertise industrielle au service du développement économique
Search for buyers according to the Florange French Law
Since 1978, GERIS has been involved in the restructuring of large companies with two major roles:
– Help large companies as part of legal obligations in case of site shutdown
– Identify buyers and support them in their turnaround project with the goal of maintaining jobs
Mandated by large companies wishing the industrial site shutdown, we prospect and identify buyers proposing a viable and sustainable project.
- Main objectives:
- Identify and explore reliable buyers offering new industrial insights
- Negotiate with a buyer proposing a credible and viable project that enables to keep many jobs as possible and make the business sustainable on the site
Our approach towards the potential buyers
- Target large national and international companies with activities related to those of the site regarding the skills and industrial resources
- Reach their managers: General Manager, Mergers & Acquisitions Director, Business Development Director…
- Make easy the success of the buy-out project by acting with all the stakeholders (Customer, Elected Representatives, Social Partners and Government), especially for obtaining additional funds and administrative authorizations